March 10, 2011

Middle School

Jasper starts middle school next year, and he is already registered. AAH! How did I become a mother to a kid in Jr. High? The school he goes to includes 7th, 8th and 9th, but is still called a Middle school, I'm not sure why.



I'm pretty excited for him, but more than a little nervous. 7 classes. How is he going to keep track of all that (how am I gonna keep track of all that). He has a hard enough time in elementary turning all his stuff in on time, and remembering all assignments (since he never writes in the planners they give him). Scary!

2 comments:

alcorrea5 said...

Hey, are you showing off his size 13s? I cannot believe this growth spurt! And I cannot believe Auriane will also be going to middle school. Where's the baby go?

GINGERSPICE said...

First off, you're a good Mom no matter how old the kid is. You've got your head on straight, Jasper will be lucky to have your help!! But wow, crazy that you are a parent to a middle-schooler!

So Jackson sounds just like Paisley, we can't get her to eat anything. Well that's a lie. She'll eat books, cardboard and anything that's really not edible, but she seriously looks Ethiopian. Is Jackson gaining weight at all? It worries me that she doesn't eat!

AS far as the poo poo story... I'm sorry, but that is hilarious!! I laugh now, but when it happens to me, I'll be screaming just like you!!!

How you feeling with this pregnancy?