January 14, 2009

Bath time, basketball and baby



Last week I returned to work. I have to work two full days and one half day. Really not a bad deal. It is completely necessary right now, since we need a new roof and have a completely gutted basement to finish so that Jackson will eventually have his own room.


The days that I am home, I am really enjoying it.



This was bath time last night








And then Jackson is here sleeping during American Idol.





Here's my hubby and baby watching Jasper play some basketball (Action shots do not work with this camera!).





And some fun bonding time with mom!


5 comments:

Shelly said...

Jackson is such a doll! 2 1/2 days of work isn't too bad...I hate bills. My daughter likes Jackson's "sticky-up" hair! She thinks he looks like a rockstar. So cute!

Miss Stace said...

He is getting so big!!! AND CUTE!

Karen said...

He's absolutely adorable and you look great too!

Good luck with finishing up your home.

alcorrea5 said...

It seems Jackson was trying to sit up. He looks strong as well as adorable. Working is hard when you have to leave a little one but 2 1/2 days sounds ideal to me. We all do what is necessary -- and a roof is necessary. Your guys' hard work will pay off.

The Rookie said...

I had to go back to work last week too. It was awful. Except I don't have a baby that I'm missing. I'm just lazy.

He is such a cutie!