July 24, 2009

Anniversary Weekend



July 19th was our 2 year wedding anniversary. Sometimes I can't believe it has already been two years, and other times I can't believe it has only been two years. We stayed at my mother-in-law's time share condo in St. George. The weather was HOT - which is perfect when you have a pool to enjoy. We did some hiking, running, and exploring. It was a very lovely weekend, and it was sad to come home - although I missed Jackson SO MUCH. I think I called my mother and mother- in- law about 20 times, checking in. I knew Jasper was probably having fun and glad to be rid of us for a little while.




The picture above is from the Mountain Meadows Massacre sight. We went for a drive. . . and kept on driving almost all the way to Enterprise, and here it was.

In other news, I bought a kiddie pool, which Jasper loves and Jackson isn't sure about it yet.





Jasper collected all 50 state quarters, and is now going to start all over again.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Happy ANniversary! Jackson looks like he likes the pool to me! Lindsay won't even step foot in ours.

alcorrea5 said...

Well, happy 2nd! You make such a cute couple -- then and now. Jackosn looks like he could get used to that pool-thing. And wow that Jas finally found all the states' quarters. That's been a long endured project. Good Job!

The Rookie said...

Happy 2 years! Glad you all had fun and survived the first away-vacay from the baby.

Miss Stace said...

Happy Anniversary!!