September 2, 2010

Mmmmm.... COOKIE!


Earlier this year I went to Target with Jasper. While there he found this hat and begged me to buy it for him.


I said no, so he bought it with his own money. I thought, he was crazy - who would want to wear that?

But when his 14 year old cousin saw the hat a few days later, and she said "tight hat," I knew I must be out of the fashion loop.

Now I see Sesame Street fashion everywhere! Mostly on Jr. High aged kids, as they walk around acting cool with their skate boards. I don't get this new trend.

Jasper now owns this:

His friend owns this:

Maybe I should buy myself and David these?



4 comments:

Miss Stace said...

haha i want the bert one. Then maybe i'd be "tight"

Shelly said...

Would you be the grouchy Oscar or the uptight Bert?

Mrs. Bennett said...

Definitely the grouch. There was no Ernie shirt, because that would fit David to a T.

Becky said...

Don't get it...but cute? er, I mean "tight"