October 7, 2010

Yeah Dinosaurs!


Earlier this week Jackson and I went with some other moms and kids
It is free the first Monday of every month, so we just had to check it out.

I love museums, and by the look of things, so does Jackson.
Here he is digging up some dinosaur fossils.

Look, he found a prehistoric horse thing!




There were quite a few hands on things for kids which I really appreciated.

Bug puppet theater!

There was a whole gallery of bugs and rocks. Of course Jackson loved it.


We had such a good time.


Roar!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Dinosaur Park in Ogden....Let's do it some Saturday.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh my gosh that first picture is so cute. He's getting so big!!!

alcorrea5 said...

I loved that museum!!! How fun to see the person Jackson is growing into!

Heather said...

so cute!