August 8, 2011

Just Killing Time



Baby Girl was due yesterday, but she didn't feel like being born.

To stop feeling sorry for myself, and my huge body


we decided to kill time having fun!




Having fun includes:


Shooting Hoops...




Slipping Slide...





Punching...






Being Big...






Slipping more Slide....









More punching...


Dancing...


Hammocking...


and Watching...



It was a ton of fun.

We topped all the fun off with a movie night - Paul Blart Mall Cop (which I laughed at more than I should have) and 17 again. Both movies were absurd, but we had fun.

One more night as a whale.

I'm being induced tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

I think you look GREAT! I'm so excited for you... I'll be waiting to hear when Baby Girl gets here! Love you... good luck!
xox

Becky said...

Good luck!! Can't wait.

Shelly said...

Good luck with your induction! Can't wait to hear about your little girl. :) And you look awesome in your picture, btw. I'm sure you haven't felt it, but you look so great!