November 3, 2011

Jackson turns 3!







We had Jackson's first birthday party ever, the Saturday before his birthday this year.  We took advantage of him having a birthday so close to Halloween, and gave his friends one more chance to dress
up in their costumes.


The pictures pretty much speak for themselves!

















At 3, Jackson loves:

Bubble Guppies
Jasper
Harper
All his Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and cousins
All his friends
Church
Light the Queen (or Lightning McQueen)
Spiderman
Puzzles
Drawing and coloring
Hot dogs, nuggets, fries, and apples
Going for a walk
Going to the store
Wrestling
Dancing


I sure love this boy. He is a joy. I'm so happy he's my sweetheart!



It was a great party! We'll do it again- in a couple of years. :)


3 comments:

The Dummers said...

Such a fun party!! Keep up the Halloween theme! Will loved it!

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

When is Jackson's birthday? My Amelie turned 3 on Oct. 18th, I'm betting we had our parties on the same day!

alcorrea5 said...

Jackson sure is looking bigger. And I love his dragon costume!!! The party looks very successful. Love and miss you Jackson!!!