July 17, 2013

Eden Grace

Our sweetheart Eden Grace was born 7/19/13 at 7:53 pm, weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz, and 21 " long.





We all love her so much! She is so special, and cute. She is already being good to her parents, and waking up only once or twice a night. Harper is a bit jealous, and has trouble stopping herself from sitting on her and other devious methods of attack.  Jackson thinks she's cute, and Jasper loves her. Both big brothers have been super helpful. 

Harper and Jackson are now sharing a bunk bed downstairs, and it has worked out pretty well! They chat in there for a while after we put them to bed.

Jasper has his friends over here quite a bit during the summer days, playing x-box and other teenage shenanigans.  He just got back from a trip to Ohio, visiting his cousins the Correas there with Lori.  He had a great time!



The labor went pretty smooth. I went into labor on my own, a day short of a week overdue.  I was set to be inducted the next day.  I went into the hospital around 10 am, and was dilated to a 5, and then stayed there for hours.  A nurse finally realized the baby was posterior, and moved my legs in weird position to help her turn over.  It worked and after that she came pretty fast! I'm happy my body can accommodate such big babies. :)

We love her.  I love giving birth, is that weird? I just think it is so incredible. 

Welcome to our family Eden Grace! (Jasper wants to make sure he gets credit for choosing the name, so here you go Jas, credit is yours!)

2 comments:

Gee Pah She said...

Congratulations! Your baby girl is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing. We've subscribed.

Faiz Alam @9808382893 said...

so sweet baby, baby health is important