April 1, 2009

Since I'm awake anyway...

Since I'm awake and can't sleep as is the case around here lately, I thought I'd share the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me in a while with the whole world.

It's about 9:00, time for Jasper's bed, time for Jackson's bed, time for my bed. I suddenly realize, Yeah, its Tuesday - my Gilmore Girls disc has arrived and is waiting for me in the mailbox! Why don't I run go get it and watch an episode while I nurse Jackson to sleep. Yeah! So I run out barefooted to my mailbox to grab it. While I'm running out in the dark where no one else is, I have a brilliant idea to pass some gas as I'm on my way to the mailbox (or should I say windy). I noisily let out not one, not two but at least 5 huge farts. Ha ha, I laugh to myself, those were loud. Luckily no one heard! Ha! Then I look to my left and see a man about my age in a cap walking right by my mailbox. Maybe he didn't hear me. "Hi", I say. He puts his head down holding in laughter as he walks by me averting his eyes, "uh Hi ha ha".

Oh my heck.

9 comments:

Miss Stace said...

hahahaha sick! I'm sure he is happy that he now has a funny story to tell people.

that is hilarious.

Becky said...

Hilarious!! That's too funny. I wouldn't have said anything to him...just ran away!

Karen said...

DANG FUNNY ... brilliant of you to share! Thanks for the laugh!

Nancy said...

It sounds as if you can hold your own with the men you live with!

The Rookie said...

I am laughing uncontrollably. Oh, how I needed that!

Shelly said...

Ha ha ha! Some things never change!

Tara Bennett said...

You windy little thing, you! Hilarious!!!

Love Gilmore Girls. I've watched the series beginning to end on dvd twice now. Love it. The last season sucked without the original writers, but overall it's one good show!!!

Alice said...

hehehehe. That is so funny. It's true, I laughed out loud!

Anonymous said...

michelle-you are hilarious. i laughed out loud at that! glad to know that i'm not the only girl with gas hehe