January 15, 2010

2010 Goals

  • Get organized
  • Have a finished basement (by March, by March by March - power of positive thinking).
  • Get more food storage
  • Follow a budget better
  • Get in shape. This is a must since I will be doing the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay in June. Basically me and 11 other teammates will run from Logan to Park city in 24 hours (188 miles).Yep, I'm that crazy.
  • Do more with friends
  • Get this guy to like the snow:

DSCN4468

 

DSCN4472

DSCN4477

DSCN4471

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man, he looks miserable!! Love it. Your goals look good.

The Dummers said...

Good luck with the Wasatch Back! Margaret did it a few years ago and really enjoyed it!

The Rookie said...

You are crazy-incredible for tackling the Wasatch Back--good luck...with all your goals for the new year.

Kandice said...

ok, so i am so glad you are doing the Wasatch Back. And let me just say that Jackson looks just like you in the crying pic. I love babies' cryfaces. I must be mean, but I sometimes just have to laugh at how cute they are!

alcorrea5 said...

Jackson looks so unhappy! Poor, fellow. And your goals are inspiring. Good luck with the marathon! We will be cheering you on!