April 18, 2011

Oh brother...

Three 12 year old girls rang our doorbell Tuesday night.

I opened the door.

The bravest of the three, asked if Jasper was at home.

I said "Yes," and the other two ran away squealing and giggling.

Jasper came to the door.


Jasper: Hey

Remaining girl: Hi. _____ and ______ are here too, but they ran away.

Jasper: Oh.

He then looked at me to see if he could hang out with them, but unfortunately he had scouts in 10 minutes, so I gave him 5 minutes to chat.


It's starting already!

4 comments:

Miss Stace said...

hahahah!! I would for sure have been eavesdropping!!!

Anonymous said...

My biggest feaer right now is that he is not too shy to ask girls to dance next schoolyear. It is already too late.

alcorrea5 said...

Hee-hee-hee!! I am so glad Jasper is sooo much older than Auriane. I do not want to think about the giggling and dancing and such.

The Rookie said...

Hahahahaha! Thank goodness my nose was in a book, pining for Mr. Darcy or something.