September 21, 2011

She's can't/ She's can

Jackson loves to point out all the things Harper can and can't do.

Can't

"She's can't kalt" (talk - he transposes first and last letters/sounds quite a bit)
"She's can't walk"
"She's can't do a back fwip"

No, she can't do a back flip and neither can her mother.

Can

"She's can grint" (drink)
"She's can pooped"
"She's can scream"



































I think he has it about right!


Do you like the chair my sister Staci and I reupholstered (using the term loosely)?

Chair $0
+ fabric $20
= great deal

3 comments:

Miss Stace said...

Is he covering his face due to her screaming? cute kids!

Becky said...

Hilarious! I love your kiddos!

alcorrea5 said...

I just want to save Jackson from the screaming baby! I would pick her up and love her to calmness and then wrestle Jackson. I DO like the upholstering you did -- great lady and Mom!