March 25, 2008

Easily Annoyed

I find myself easily annoyed lately at the dumbest things that people do. I know I should just let these things go and ignore dumb behavior, but I find myself getting so worked up! For example the other day at the movie theater, this guy a row ahead of us and just over to the right kept opening up his cell phone during the movie to text. Now c'mon, is that completely necessary? I don't know about you but if someone opens up their cell phone, I can see the light from it shining brightly even if I am at the very back of the theater and they are at the front. It is annoying, but I should just try and avert my eyes and LET IT GO. But this seems nearly impossible. All I can do is whisper over to David "Do you see that cell phone? How annoying! Can't he just wait until the movie is over? Why is he even paying to see this if all he wants to do is text! Jeesh!" Plus this guy did it over and over throughout the movie and his texting sessions lasted for 2 minute intervals.

Then this last Saturday, David and I were headed up to Layton to help his brother Todd an his wife Heather move into their new home. We got a late start and decided to stop at McDonalds for breakfast. That was our first mistake. It was completely packed! Why was everyone at McDonalds? I mean who goes to McDonalds unless they are on a road trip or wanting a quick breakfast while on their way to Layton to help their brother-in-law move? Well, apparently everyone. We had to wait through a line in our car just to park. Finally I saw a parking spot so I quickly snatched it. After we parked, I noticed the car behind us parked right next to us. An old lady got out of the car and looked right in my window and started shaking her finger. I opened the car door to see what it is she wanted and she snapped "YOU NEED TO TURN ON YOUR BLINKER WHEN YOU TURN INTO A PARKING SPOT!" My first instinct was to laugh, but I held it in and said "OK" and closed my door. What in the heck? I'm sorry, but there was no need to use my blinker when we were going .002 miles an hour in a line around McDonalds to find a parking space!

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. :)

7 comments:

Karen said...

I think you might be pregnant!

Miss Stace said...

haha maybe she's preg- or maybe she's just related to me, cuz I'm the same!

Mrs. Bennett said...

okay, so maybe I am pregnant. So what!

Karen said...

Wait! Was that an announcement? Because if it was ... it wasn't a very good one! ????

By the way, I watched the Hill thing the other night just to see what everyone is talking about. I only watched a few minutes of it with Heidi and her parents in Colorado with her boyfriend? So was that just an off day, or is Heidi really a b*&%@!?

Mrs. Bennett said...

She really is. And the show is just horrible, but I can't help myself. I'll make a better official announcement later. I'm tired. :)

Karen said...

Well I'm giving you an unofficial congratulations!! I'll bet you're tired. I hate that first part. How exciting!

Heather said...

If getting annoyed easily means that you are pregnant, then look out for the next immaculate conception, because me? I get annoyed easily.