March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday



I think it is fun to look at old pictures, so on Fridays I'm going to post an oldie and tell its story.



These are pictures of Jasper's baptism, when he was 8 years old (over 2 years ago). He looks so young, it's hard to believe I really knew him then, but I did. David and I had been dating a couple months when he was baptized. Such handsome guys. Jasper wanted his uncle Dave to baptize him, and his uncle Todd to do the confirmation. This is a good memory.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jentry said...

My Uncle Allen Stoneman baptised me. Uncles are pretty rad.

Shelly said...

What great memories! My oldest is getting baptized next month. I can't believe it!!!

The Rookie said...

That first photo is such a David face. Even funnier: Jasper's faces.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh my goodness, Jasper is so little! What cute guys. I bet you never would have guessed how two years would change your life....

alcorrea5 said...

Wow! Jas looks young! What an incredible picture and memory to have.

Becky said...

What a fun idea...flashback fridays. Can't wait for more installments.