March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

New York City

I lived here the summer of 2003, with my good friend Amy who was also one of my favorite missionary companions. We served in Honduras together and she was my first gringa comp - which meant speaking English and washing our clothes in a bucket of soapy water, cutting our laundry time from 3 hours to 15 minutes.

Here we are eating some tasty watermelon in greenwich village...



This is the outside of our beautiful sublet in Inwood manhattan, our fire escape is the one with the yellow flower which the super made me move a few days later. . .



The inside of our crib. . .


And some curtains we made trying to beautify the place...




I love and miss New York and Amy.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen said...

You have had a very fun life!

alcorrea5 said...

You know, Michelle, I am constantly amazed at all of your opportunities. You have led a full and great life and you still have 2/3 of it left to go. Dave sure picked a winner!