May 21, 2009

Baseball practice and balancing



Jasper has been doing so well in baseball. It is hard to get a good shot of him playing since my camera isn't the best and all I get is shots of the fence. So here is a picture after he and Dave did some practicing. Don't they look pleased that I am taking a picture?



Jas has got to pitch twice and is getting better every game at batting and everything else.


Jackson is busy trying to climb onto everything. He is constantly pulling himself up on furniture and bodies.



He often thinks he has more balance than he really does. Soon after this picture was taken he toppled over.






And here was a nice day last week.





Life in the Bennett home is very good. The roof is pretty much done. We just need to finish up by putting some siding on the sides of the new roof and trimming the shingles. I will post some before and after pictures soon!

I love the summer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alcorrea5 said...

What cute pictures! Cute babies loving the sunshine -- this is memorable. I love the summer, too.

Heather said...

That last picture is a good one.