May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday

It has been a little over a year since Jasper came to live with us, and I can't believe it. I was going to to 1 year post last month, but it passed me by.
I remembered when yesterday David cut Jasper's hair, and it reminded me of the first time David did after he came.


April 2008

May 2009

He is so loved here, and definitely a necessary part of our family.

He is a great helper with Jackson, I don't know what I'd do without him.

He helps change diapers:
Me: Jasper, will you grab me a diaper?
Jasper: Sure - I can do it!

Me: Okay - you sure?

Jasper: Yes.

A few minutes pass

Jasper: Um, OH NO! OOPS. He peed all over the floor. And himself. And his clothes. And the toys.

He helps make bottles:

Me: Jasper can you fill up this bottle with warm water, then I'll come add the formula in a few seconds.

Jasper: I know how.

Me: you do - are you sure?

Jasper: yes.

Me: okay...

Jasper: Uh, oh no! oops! I forgot and thought it was 1 scoop of formula for every ounce of water. But then I remembered. Sorry.

In all seriousness though, he really helps out so much. Especially with playing with him, making him laugh, holding him, changing him, etc. He is a wonderful brousin, and Jackson adores him.

We love you Jas and are so glad you are here!

2 comments:

The Rookie said...

I'm glad that sweet boy has you guys...and that you guys have that sweet boy!

Both of them are adorable!

alcorrea5 said...

Wow, a whole year! Look how much he has grown. I am grateful he has been blessed to be in your home.