September 19, 2009

Long Day

Jackson and I went all over today. We went to Magna this morning to watch Jasper's football game against Cyprus. He fought hard and they lost, but it was an a good game! Then from Magna to Clinton where we met up with my mom and sisters Anne-Marie and Staci to go house hunting. Staci is looking to buy her first home. We looked at 8 houses! Then back to Clinton, back to Sandy, to the store and finally home. I think I counted at least 20 times putting Jackson in and taking him out of his car seat. He was such a good sport. And now he is making a mess in the living room. What a day. Glad to be home.

2 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

I'm exhausted just reading that! Whew! What a day.

Kimber said...

That does sound like quite a day. How exciting that Staci is going to buy a house!