July 22, 2010

Fun at Willard Bay


On Monday - our anniversary, my parents were kind enough to take the kiddos for a while so David and I could go on a date.


While we were gone to dinner and a movie, they went canoeing and kayaking at Willard.
Jasper brought along a friend, and 3 of my sisters went too.


Here are Jasper and his friend swamping the boat. I'm not sure what the purpose of swamping is, but my dad said it was to prepare them for scouts next year.


Jackson looks like an old pro in the kayak. And, wow, a picture of my dad - quite a feat!


Fun Aunt Staci takes Jacks for a ride,

And fun Aunt Heather helps him touch the water.


They had tons of fun!


3 comments:

The Dummers said...

What a fun way to spend your anniversary!! That looks like so much fun!

Shelly said...

Happy (late) anniversary!!

Cute, cute, cute pictures. It's so nice to have so much family nearby. Jackson and Jasper look like they had TONS of fun.

alcorrea5 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I think the kids got to celebrate, too. It looks like lots of fun. I love Jackson's smile at the end best. Now, may the rest of your lives be as fun!!!