August 2, 2010

Future Football Star?



Jasper registered for football and picked up his gear last weekend. He is super excited and I have to admit, so am I. Although football is the most time consuming sport that we've put Jasper in, he loves it the most, he's good at it, and he loves his teammates and coaches. I've gotten to understand it a little more too (which isn't saying much!).

Looks like Jackson is a fan as well! He drags his pads and helmet out of his room daily. I can't wait for the first game.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Dummers said...

Hahaha! That pic is awesome! I'm pretty sure having a kid in football still wouldn't help me understand it... :)

Tina McKinnon said...

He really is so dang cute!

Karen said...

Garrison just started too.
Here we go!

alcorrea5 said...

Darling kid! and cheering from afar for Jasper! I hope this is a great season!