November 24, 2010

Feeling Grateful



I'm feeling so grateful this Thanksgiving. Our family is truly blessed.

Sometimes I feel that our little family has had more than its fair share of trials, and David's recent 6 month stint of unemployment was probably one of the hardest, but in the end everything seems to work out just fine and I know that is not by chance.

Heavenly Father is definitely looking out for us!

We now have a major plumbing problem and so instead of looking at this new trial, I'm going to count some blessings! I'm thankful for:

  • My baby Jackson
  • My big boy Jasper
  • My sweet understanding husband
  • Adoption
  • A roof that does not leak
  • A wonderful basement
  • A heater that works
  • Our health
  • David's new job
  • My job
  • Family
  • My Savior

Oh, and I'm also thankful for these sweet family pictures! My sister's roommate takes pictures and did ours for free. Not bad!

4 comments:

Kandice said...

I think Jackson's cry picture is my fave! And you are right! There is definitely much to be thankful for!

Shelly said...

Those pictures are the greatest!! You certainly have some handsome boys to be thankful for!! (And I really hope your plumbing problem isn't too hard to fix!)

Heather said...

Nice post. Love ya. (And what is wrong with the plumbing???)

alcorrea5 said...

It does seem that everything explodes at the same time. But your post helps remind me to look for what I am grateful for. Thank you!!!