January 25, 2012

Harper @ 5 months

Baby girl is now 5 months old, going on 6 months. Time is FLYING!

She has two bottom teeth peeking out of her gums, some chubby cheeks and a super sweet smile.  I snapped these pics today, and thought they were too adorable not to share.



She is a good natured baby, and was sleeping through the night most nights, until she got a cold recently. But most nights she still only wakes up once so I can't complain too much. I'll give her a little while longer and then we'll try and nip that middle of the night wake up in the bud.

She has rolled over 4 or 5 times, but it isn't something she does all the time. She's good at holding up her head and sitting/standing while we support her.

She is very bald, and I find my self addicted to baby headbands, bows and hats.

There's Harper for you. We sure love her!



2 comments:

alcorrea5 said...

Adorable!!! Give her lots of kisses for us!

Heather said...

That pic of her is so adorable.