May 17, 2008

Pneumonia

My poor husband has pneumonia! How did this happen? I feel so bad. He's been sick for about a week. He complained of just feeling achey and weak. At first, I thought it must be the flu. However he never threw-up and it just kept getting worse and worse. Finally even he agreed to go to the doctor on Friday. He hates the doctor and hates taking medicine. Until yesterday he had actually never been to a doctor once in his adult life. I'm glad he agreed to break this impressive record. I hope he gets better soon!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh dang, so sorry. I hope he gets feeling better soon.

alcorrea5 said...

Pneumonia!?! Man, when David gets sick, he really does a job! I hope he gets better soon. Love ya, Dave! Love you, too, Michelle!

Alice said...

Oh no! That is the pits! Hope he gets feeling better soon.

Any more peeking at Baby Bennett? Are you going to find out if it is a he or a she?

Becky said...

I hope he gets better! Yikes!

The Rookie said...

Oh no! Poor David. I hope he gets feeling better soon.