September 8, 2008

Pregnancy Update




How is my pregnancy going? I'm not a fan of this last trimester. I had no idea moving around would be so hard. Basic things like putting on shoes (yeah slip ons!), turning in bed and walking have become huge undtertakings. Working fulltime while pregnant is really hard too. I can see why many women take their maternity leave a few weeks before their due date. I'm gonna try and stick it out until the very end though. As for the baby name, we still aren't 100%, although we have a name we both like. I think I'm gonna keep it a secret though.




Oh, and I'm suffering from a huge case of water retention. Isn't it lovely?






Sad thing is, these pictures don't even do justice to the way my feet, ankles and hands are swollen.



I have 6 weeks left, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but man, I'm getting ready for this to be done!

5 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Oh man your poor feet look so swolen! I had bad water retention too, and it even lasted a few weeks AFTER I gave birth. Oye. I love my baby, but being pregnant - not so fun. Hang in there!

Becky said...

The last few weeks are the worst! You can do it!
Poor legs and feet, though.

Jeri Dawn said...

Oh, I will cry for you! Someone told me once that it's a lot easier to have that baby in your belly than out and I did not agree with them because I wanted my baby out! Good luck.

alcorrea5 said...

Yeah, I agree, those last few weeks are tough because you keep thinking it might be today or today or today....that the baby comes. And you are so ready to have your own body back and the little person in your arms. It is worth it, though. So hang in there!

Miss Stace said...

You are a cute preggo!!!!