September 2, 2008

I'm Magic!



Yesterday I was cutting two pieces of homemade bread as late night snacks for me and David (I fondly call it homemade bread when it is actually Rhodes Bake-N-Serve, but let's face it, that is the closest to homemade as I'll ever be baking). As I cut the bread I turned my body to the left and I suddenly heard this "click click click" sound. I looked down and saw that my huge tummy had magically turned the knob on the self-igniting gas range, and the flame took off ready to cook. Pregnancy is helpful in so many ways!


3 comments:

Becky said...

ROFL! (I have always wanted to use those ancronyms...)
That was hilarious. Jon and I were both laughing hard. on the floor. rolling.

Karen said...

Way ta' look on the bright side of things! You're going to miss that belly some day!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Have you tried their Cinnamon Rolls???MMMMMMM to die for and they are easily taken for real homemade ones.