October 7, 2008

Pregnancy pics

I finally figured out that our printer/scanner has a place where you can upload pictures straight from your memory card - no usb cord necessary (my usb connection is broken on my camera)!


Here are some pregnancy pictures that I know you have all been dying to see:

Lagoon, 6/6/08 - approx 5 months pregnant.

Attempt at self portrait with my camera timer.

7/6/08 - 6 months.

At the family baby shower - cute baby pants!

Taken 8/29/08 - 7 months

These last three were taken today, 9 months pregnant! I think it looks like I stuffed one of those red dodgeballs up my shirt.


And a few fun quotes from Jasper, on my way home from picking him up from school today:

Jasper: Guess what?
Me: What?
Jasper: When I was 2, I had this crazy idea, that you just pooed the baby out. But I only thought that for like two seconds.

Jasper: Guess what?
Me: What?
Jasper: My teacher sometimes tells me that I need to be more silent.
Me: Really? Well I guess you must talk too much or too loudly. You better try harder to be quiet.
Jasper: But I'm soooo good! I'm so good cuz I'm not even slapping people around.

8 comments:

jackie said...

You're soooo close Michelle! I hear I'm missing your baby shower tonight. I'm sorry I couldn't make it! Just wanted to wish you good luck with everything and I'm so excited for you!

Tara Bennett said...

Look at that belly! I really don't think my was ever that big, probably because I have more vertical room for the baby to go ;o) Don't get me wrong though I was big everwhere else! You look so cute and little stinker will be here before you know it! Until then Jas will entertain you with his deep thoughts on labor and good behavior. What a crack up!

Miss Stace said...

That would be the sickest thing ever - to poo out the baby. haha.

Becky said...

Jasper is funny! MIch, you look awesome. It's amazing growing a life inside you...I didn't think I would say this ever, but I miss being pregnant sometimes. I love the whole labor and delivery process. It is a beautiful thing...you will be great. I love you!!

Anne-Marie said...

I can't wait! I bet you can't either! I hope he is born tomorrow! :)

Heather said...

Has anyone ever told you that you look like you are going to have a baby?
Because you do.
Oh, any my guess is 10/18/08, 9 lbs.

Jeri Dawn said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. I am still laughing from the last post and then I moved on to good 'ole Jasper's comments. Having three little children, I know all about the wonders of where baby's come from! How the heck are you supposed to explain that to a 6 year old? Call me is you want details :). Good luck woman. My advice is this--your hubby will get very bored. Bring something for him to watch and then bring things for both of you to watch after you have the baby. Also--SNACKS! Things you can sneak while in labor and things for your dedicated husband who will not leave your side ever! Good luck, you're in my prayers!

Alice said...

You haven't posted in a few days and I am hoping that means baby Bennett is here. Hope all is well. Can't wait to meet him! Good luck my friend.