October 11, 2008

Still No Baby

Football games in the rain = cold! Jasper had fun because they won, and David always has fun watching him play. I stayed warm with a hot chocolate, blanket and winter coat.


A soundless video of Jasper doing "Husky-jacks":






And still no Baby Bennett. My doctor's appointment on Thursday went much better, and I'm all healthy and so is the baby. But he has no intention of leaving my body any time soon. It can't be comfortable in there, what is he waiting for?


Jasper has been thinking of what to be for Halloween. Here are some of his ideas:

  • Grim Reaper



  • Indiana Jones



  • Toilet Bowl



  • Zombie



  • Werewolf



David and I tried helping by throwing out ideas. Here were a few of ours:


  • Be the tooth fairy! He said "No way, that is something that Todd would do." (His uncle Todd dressed up like a cheerleader a few years ago, I think that is what he means)



  • A pumpkin



  • A Ghost


He thought these were all lame ideas. Then he comes up with "I know, I could be Michelle! Pregnant Michelle! I'd win the nobel prize for that costume." Yeah, we have no idea why he thinks dressing up like me is nobel prize worthy. Pretty funny.


I'm having fun with the scanner. Here is me as a Punk Rocker circa 1989.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ha ha! You were one hot punker! I'm glad your appointment went better.

Hot cocoa and a cozy blanket? That's a perfect football game!

Becky said...

I remember that Halloween. BABY! Come out already!!!

Jo said...

what!? that picture is hot!

The Rookie said...

You are H-O-T as a circa 1989 punk rocker!

And WHAT is that baby thinking?