October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I'm still pregnant.

Last Friday Jasper and I went to a pumpkin patch.

He makes a nice scarecrow.




Saturday, after he WON his football game 36-8 against Tooele, we all carved some jack-o-lanterns.






His mom joined in on the fun. She hates having her picture taken, but this picture just shows her hands, so I think she won't mind. She was by far the best at gutting the pumpkins. I HATE that part, it really grosses me out for some reason. Its just pumpkin guts, but when scraping out the pumpkin, it almost feels like real guts.



Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures of the finished jacks. I know you will all be waiting with baited breath.

3 comments:

Becky said...

My husband, Curtis, wanted to say hi! I hope you have your baby soon! The waiting part is the hardest. Good luck!

Tara Bennett said...

Every time I see anything about you, your husband and Jasper, I get a little emotional. He's soooo lucky to have you guys! I'm amazed by you.

Jeri Dawn said...

I'm sorry! Hang in there and that baby will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see the jack-o-laterns! I might dream about it all night long.