November 10, 2008

Grandparents and Dad

This weekend Jackson got to visit both sets of grandparents. This will likely happen most weekends. This is his Grandma Bennett:










His Grandpa and Grandma McKinnon:











Poor Jackson wasn't a fan of this cute little bonnet. Great Grandma McKinnon so kindly sent me this bonnet and these cute blue shoes for Jackson. They are what my dad wore when he was blessed as a baby. Great Grandma has yet to meet Jackson, so we'll have to plan a trip to Arizona so he can meet her.







And just a couple of more pictures before signing off . . .




8 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

OH those are precious pictures! I love the one of your parents and little Jackson - priceless.

Tina McKinnon said...

He is sure a cutie!... looks just like his daddy! I am constantly amazed at what Great Grandma Ella Mae can pull out from the deep dark recesses of our storage areas! That's neat stuff for little Jackson! xox

Miss Stace said...

oh so sweet.

Becky said...

Oh I am totally missing out! He's adorable.

Heather said...

You're right - he looks different already. Two weeks = mucho. Can't wait to see him in person tomorrow!

Karen said...

Oh I can just picture your Dad in that little bonnet ... I'll bet he didn't like it much either.

You should definitely plan a trip to Arizona to see Grandma. May I suggest Thanksgiving? Everyone who is anyone will be here!

alcorrea5 said...

Precious pictures for the archives! Jackson seems to be growing well and robustly, just as he should. I sure do miss you guys and wish to be there but I'll keep checking out the blog and sending you love through prayers and thoughts. We love you and you sure do look wonderful!

The Rookie said...

Melting just a little bit. He's perfect, Michelle!