November 21, 2008

He's So Lucky


Today as Jasper was getting ready for school, I was holding Jackson and had him up against my shoulder as I patted his back. He was getting pretty drowsy and Jasper looked as he came out of the bathroom.

Jasper: You should see your son. He looks so peaceful.

Me: Yeah?

Jasper: Yeah. He just gets to be held all day and doesn't even have to do hardly anything. He's SO LUCKY.


This came right after I'd told Jasper to take a shower and tie his shoes - he has to do so much. Life is hard for a ten year old.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Poor, poor Jasper! So much to do!!!

I LOVE that pic of Jackson and David - so dang precious and sweet. =)

Miss Stace said...

haha ya know...it IS tough! Tying your shoes is a miserable thing!

Karen said...

Ha ha ha ha! Just remind Jasper that he is all done teething ... that's hard work!

Becky said...

Poor Jasper....being 10 is hard! and so is being 1 month. And mom to a 1 month old!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

that is the sweetest picture! and the cutest story.

GINGERSPICE said...

I love this picture..... Father and son just grinning at each other! I'm sure Dave is just the funnest dad ever! He's such a kid at heart :)

How are YOU doing??

Shelly said...

It IS hard to be ten! My Primary class reminds me of that every Sunday! Hey, I've tagged you on my blog. I don't know if you like to do that kind of stuff, but I thought I'd just let you know!