February 9, 2009

New Saucer and some Jr. Jazz

Jas played in his last Jr. Jazz game of the season last week. He played in two games back to back, and his team won both times! With their second win they defeated the undefeated team.

This picture below shows his true joy at winning both games, and going home with a bunch of loot.




Here is Jackson in the megasaucer we bought. It is too big, so we stuff a towel behind his back for support. He LOVES it. Here he is hard at play.


And here he is being adorable.


And even more adorable still.


9 comments:

Shelly said...

Jackson IS adorable. He's getting so big already. And congrats to Jasper for doing so awesome. I hope he totally got tons of awesome stuff.

Alice said...

Congrats for Jasper...I bet he is sad the season is over.

As for that little Jackson, he is getting cuter by the minute.

Karen said...

Beating an undefeated team is THE BEST! The other team comes in thinking that this is another game in the bag, and when they lose ... they're in shock. I am waaaaay too competitive! Good job Jasper!

Adorable Jackson and His Saucer ... sounds like a great children's book.

Becky said...

oh.my.goodness...he is so cute!
Give him a hug for me!

alcorrea5 said...

Two boys at different ends of the accomplishment spectrum. Good job Jas for doing so well in basketball! And good job Jackson for saucer usage! He is getting too cute!

The Rookie said...

Adorable AND Adorable. Such cute boys! Is it wrong if I say I want to eat BOTH of their cheeks? (Don't worry, I am pretty sure I could contain myself.)

Tara Bennett said...

Congrats to Jasper! He looks so proud, and I'm sure you are both proud of him too!

And oh my heck Jackson is so dang cute! I think he looks so much like Dave!

Miss Stace said...

I love his little laugh.

Kandice said...

Hey meech! I am going to have to agree with you on the adorable part. So, are you just amazed at the intense LOVE, JOY, and GRATITUDE you feel for the little guy? There is nothing better in the world!