August 22, 2009

Lagoon, Summer '09




Lagoon! We all went to Lagoon a couple of weeks ago, minus David. He stayed home to work on the basement and Jasper, Jackson and I were joined by his friend, and also my mom, Staci and Anne-Marie, Staci's boyfriend and his two girls.

Jackson was such a good boy, and had fun people watching in the stroller and throwing things for us to go fetch. He also enjoyed the Merry-Go-Round, Ferris Wheel and the train. The train was a bit disturbing for me, because it rides past the Lagoon "zoo" and it is just so sad and pathetic. Of all the zoos in the world, the Lagoon zoo would probably be my last choice if I were an animal.




Jasper and his friend had so much fun on all the rides and they both surprised me when they rode the Colossus twice! Since Jasper is pretty chicken I was floored, but super proud of him.

We were all exhausted and ready to leave when we left for home at 11pm. We wished David could have come but it always makes me happy when he works on the basement, so it was okay with me.



YEAH LAGOON!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Lagoon zoo.Cute pics!

molly bay said...

I can't believe his shiner!!!! What a tough kid.

Tara Bennett said...

I heart Lagoon and the pic of Dave in the swing.

So I'm starting a digi scrap class the first week of Oct. Awhile ago you mentioned you wanted to learn. If you still do, let me know and I'll share the deets!