December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was so much fun. We even got to have Jasper's mom spend 3 days with us at our house, and we all had such a nice time.

Christmas Eve was spent at the Bennett's house, then we opened presents Christmas morning at our own house, then headed off to the McKinnon household. Here is a sample of pictures.

DSCN4418

I dyed my hair brown

DSCN4435

I love him in this hat Christmas morning!

DSCN4444

He looks like a balding old man from the back.

DSCN4448

A lovely photo album from Mark and Anna.

DSCN4454

Jackson modeling the perfectly sized scarf that Aunt Lori made.

DSCN4455

Jasper and the newest book from his favorite series "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"

DSCN4458

Jasper's mom Lori and the blanket I mad her. It was my first attempt at a fleece pocket blanket. Lori doesn't like her picture taken, so I hope she won't object to this partial picture of her on my blog.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun Christmas pictures! I really like your hair. It looks really great. My nephew loves the Wimpy Kid series too. I'd never heard of it before. Now my girls like it too. Funny.

Tara Bennett said...

Love the new 'do! Glad you had a merry Christmas! xo

alcorrea5 said...

Fun, Fun pictures! We love you guys and hope this next year is a great one (and less accident prone for Jackson).

Margee said...

What a cute little guy - sorry about the tumble down the stairs, I would have been a wreck. Looks like you had a fun Christmas.

The Ollies said...

I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid--so funny! Have you read any of them? So far I've only read the first one, and it was quite entertaining. :) Looks like you had a fun Christmas--nice Snuggie!