December 18, 2009

Forgetful Jones



I don't believe I've ever known anyone as forgetful as Jasper. Sometimes its cute and most times it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Things he has forgotten or lost because he forgot it. In the last two weeks.

  • Coat
  • Jacket
  • Glasses
  • Glasses case
  • Homework
  • Homework
  • Homework
  • Homework
  • Homework
  • Homework
  • Notes from teacher
  • Notes from the lunchroom saying I need to pay lunch money
  • Glasses again
  • Glasses case again (he hasn't had his glasses for even a month yet)
  • To brush his teeth
  • To brush his teeth
  • To use deodoraant (yes I know he's only 11)
  • His back pack
  • His gloves
  • Anything else you could possibly forget
  • Anything else 8 times.
Good thing he is so sweet and helpful and tries so hard to remember - or I'd be bald from pulling out my hair.


1 comment:

alcorrea5 said...

Eliza says cute baby; nice glasses Jasper! Miss you...