December 5, 2009

Favorites

Jackson doesn't hesitate to tell us who his best friends are.
Whenever we visit the Bennetts, he holds his arms out and squeals for his cousin Kazia.

And it is always Aunt Anne-Marie on my McKinnon side.

and when we go to church he sees his babysitter Gloria - and she's his favorite too.

When Daddy comes home from work, he's his favorite. When he sees Jasper in the morning and after school, Jasper is his favorite.


He loves to give out kisses, at Target the other day I showed him a cookie monster doll. He hugged it and kissed it.

I think he has lots of favorites.


2 comments:

Miss Stace said...

It's true. I've tried to sway his favoritism in my direction. But it hasn't worked. :)

Kandice said...

so sweet! Beth just scowls at everyone other than mom, dad, brother or sister!
I love the picture with Anne-Marie!