December 23, 2009

Pajama Christmas

Staci had the idea this year to have a Pajama exchange Christmas party, the Sunday before Christmas. Just for fun, to start a new tradition. Next year it might be some other exchange, but the new tradition is a family Christmas party the Sunday before the 25th. This is an easy enough concept to understand but I think I explained it to David like 18 times.

David: A pajama exchange? Huh?

Me: yes

David: Why?

Me: for fun.

David: But, are we supposed to wear the pajamas?

Me: If you want I guess.

David: What is the point. I don't want to wear pajamas in front of your dad.

Me: It is just for fun. You don't have to wear pajamas.

And on and on.

It was fun.

Staci bought a house recently and this was her chance to show of her new pad.

This is a week ago - Dad's saw is there that he used to cut the floors boards for her living room.

DSCN4408

DSCN4409

Everyone is watching the last few minutes of the broncos game. Jasper is a huge fan.

David did have a good time, can't you tell?

DSCN4410

Her garbage bag window treatments are just temporary.

DSCN4413

If I had audio, this picture above would say "squeak, squeak" because Jackson got some new squeak shoes from his Aunt Heather. Every time he takes a step he squeaks. It is annoying and adorable at the same time.

DSCN4417

Staci's boyfriend got me a tweety bird nightgown. It was meant as a joke - but I think I look marvelous. Anne-Marie crocheted the scarf. I'm so stylin'.

Over all, good times were had by all.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

alcorrea5 said...

Looks like a fun idea! I like the pj tradition. And the squeeky shoes-ies.

Shelly said...

What a fun new tradition. I love the pj exchange. You're such a hottie in your Tweety bird jammies. :)