February 8, 2010

Junior Jazz

Jasper had his last basketball game with the Jr. Jazz on Saturday. I haven't posted any pictures before this because my camera stinks. I used my mom's camera this time.


This year they were undefeated! What a season.

One thing I love about the Jr. Jazz is that it is really short. One practice a week, one game a week, and I think there were only 8 games. Plus they get two Jazz tickets!

 DSCN0516

I snapped this right before he made 2 points. Go Jasper!



Posing with Jackson during halftime.

DSCN0511



There he is in the front. Go 47!

DSCN0505


Jackson loves the games too.

DSCN0510 DSCN0498


You know, I never would have thought I would be going to games and practices year round. Some people only have their kids in one sport, but this works for us. He loves it. Being involved in sports really boosts Jasper's confidence and it is a fun family activity every game. It teaches him time management, good sportsmanship - and that sometimes you lose, even when you play hard. So far I think football is his true love, so in the future we may just cut it back to that, we'll see.

Now, on to baseball. . .


1 comment:

Heather said...

Did you ever think of yourself as a sports mama? You are. And Jackson looks so cute in orange!