April 17, 2010

Bad Mama

Jackson woke up from his nap the other day and I hurried and changed his diaper, and slipped his shorts back on. We went downstairs and he was suddenly very whiney. Whine whine whine! He is not usually a whiny baby and I couldn't figure out his change in attitude.

I turned on some Yo Gabba Gabba, we played blocks, but he still kept whining. He also kept falling and tripping.

So I grabbed him by the hand and we headed up the stairs to go play outside, which usually solves all problems. I held his hand as he walked, and I noticed he was walking funny. Something was wrong with his feet and he started whining again. I took a closer look, and noticed that I had shoved both of his legs into one pant leg!!



Oops!!

I laughed and quickly fixed his pants, and Jackson was so relieved. David came home from work right then also and we both had a good laugh, and wondered how I could be so unobservant and clueless!

Bad Mama.


8 comments:

Kandice said...

HILARIOUS!

Becky said...

Laughing hard....
Poor kid. He was trying his hardest to just deal with it!

The Singer Family said...

So funny girl! I loved that you paused to snap a picture of it all!

The Rookie said...

That is too funny! Maybe he should be a merman for Halloween?

Shelly said...

So funny! Cute camo short, btw!

The Dummers said...

Hahahahaha!!! Classic!

Staci said...

hahahaha!!! THat is so funny!

alcorrea5 said...

Still laughing!