April 5, 2008

Boys Are Weird

So it is Saturday morning and I just finished making a french toast breakfast for David and Jasper. They sit down and we start to eat.

Me: I love french toast!
David: I love making farting noises!

He then starts to make farting noises with his hand and armpit, while I give him a look of "what in the heck are you doing?" Jasper also gives him a look and says, "you can't even do it right." He then proceeds to take his left hand in the air, LICKS IT, and then expertly puts his hand in his armpit and makes better sounding farting noises.

WEIRD!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Boys are weird. :)

As a side note, I am sorry if you smelled my nasty breath last night. We were talking kind of close since it was so loud and after you left I thought "my mouth tastes yucky, I hope poor Michelle didn't smell it". :)

How embarrassing.

Kendra said...

Haha! That's really funny Michelle. It must be interesting living with two boys now, having grown up like I did with only girls. Oh, I can only imagine......

Nancy said...

Ha Ha. Michelle, a whole new world has opened up for you. Imagine the possiblilites. (Or impossibilities)

Miss Stace said...

haha gross!! They are so weird!!

The Rookie said...

It just makes me laugh. Here's to hoping you get another girl in the house sooner than later...you need someone on your side!