April 2, 2008

Tagged

I'm finally getting to my sister Staci's tag. So here goes!

Ten years ago I was ……
  • 19 years old and finalizing everything for my study abroad program to BYU Jerusalem.
  • Working a job from heck to finance said study abroad program (telemarketing torture)

5 things on my to do list today....Well the day is almost over, but 5 things I did were:

  • Got to work as close to 7 am as possible (very hard to do for me)
  • Made sure Jasper did his homework
  • Made dinner (do leftovers count?)
  • Dishes
  • Showered

Snacks I enjoy. . .

  • Fruit rollups
  • Yogurt (whips!)
  • Chocolate donettes
  • Wheat Thins


Bad habits. . .

  • Waiting until the very last minute to head out the door for work.
  • Scratching my very dry legs
  • Not making my bed

5 places I have lived....

  • Clinton, UT
  • Logan, UT
  • New York, NY
  • Salt Lake City, UT
  • Orange Walk, Belize

Jobs I have had. . .I'm not listing them all, as I've had over 20. Here are some highlights:

  • Spanish interpreter for court mandated group therapy
  • 411 operator
  • Social Security Claims Rep (currently)
  • Sandwich maker
  • Video Clerk
  • Cheese assembly line worker (picture Lucy and Ethel)
  • Retail
  • Telemarketer!
  • Dishwasher


Five things you don’t know about me...

  • I love to garden (my family knows this).
  • I'm scared to ride horses although I grew up around them and on them.
  • I miss travelling
  • I HATE to fly
  • Pregnancy gives me gross tasting saliva


People I admire....

  • All ya'll cuz you read my blog.

I tag. . . whoever is in a blogging rut.

2 comments:

alcorrea5 said...

I'll take your tag cuz I am in a rut!

Miss Stace said...

haha cheese assembly line....where at???!! And yes - leftovers count!