May 17, 2010

Home

We're home safe!

Pictures to come soon of the Beautiful Bride.

The trip was great - and we all remain relatively unscathed. A few quarrels and nothing more.

Some things I've learned about road trippin':

  • I like mini-vans
  • I like suburbans even more
  • If we ever got an SUV or mini van I would want a DVD player in it
  • Jackson is a pretty good road-tripper
  • Jasper is a GREAT road tripper
  • Bananas do not make a good "snack" in the van.
  • Trail mix is not a good "snack" either.

I don't want to live in:

  • Marysvale
  • Circleville
  • Orderville
  • Panguitch
  • Kanab
  • Page
  • Probably not Flagstaff

4 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

It was awesome to see all of you this last weekend!!! Grandma's house rocks, doesn't it??!! Thank you all for coming to support the Arizona McKinnons. Kacey and Karl have begun a precious and fantastic new family, to join with an existing huge fantastic family!! Take care! Your boys, (large and small) are great! xox

Marie said...

Yea! I'm glad that little Jackson is a good road tripper- that helps. Ty's grandma lives in good ol' Panguitch, UT so I've been there for family reunions. It is an out-in-the-boonies town.

Karen said...

Thank you SO MUCH for coming!!! I hope Jasper had fun getting to know some new cousins. I think Jackson might be everyone's new favorite ... but don't tell Julie!

alcorrea5 said...

How fun! And I like your lessons learned. They will come in handy.