May 29, 2010

After the Sssnake


After the Snake we all went to my mom and dad's house where we had some delicious burgers. Everyone loved them except Jackson who nibbled on a potato chip.


Then my dad, Jasper and David went target shooting.

One of Jasper's targets is shown below. I think this was his first target page, or whatever you call it.

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of target shooting, or shooting in general. Hunting - what for? Doesn't seem fun to me! But my dad loves it, and Jasper is a fan as well.



My sister Staci, my mom and I made our own fun shopping with Jackson at the D.I., some consignment stores and Hobby Lobby - my new favorite place.

Overall, good times were had by all.

1 comment:

alcorrea5 said...

Looks like a fun Memorial Day day! We sure miss you guys! And hope your mom is doing better.