May 17, 2010

Trip Pics


I only have a handful of pictures, because my camera broke shortly after we got there.
I do like what I have though.

Enjoy!


Glen Canyon Dam


He loved wearing the headphones.



Heather doesn't make a good pillow. Here she is reading The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. If you haven't read it yet, you should.




Our cousin Kacey got married. The ceremony was beautiful, she was beautiful. I have no pictures of her awesome reception. But take it from me, it was beautiful.



While there, Jasper got to meet his new cousins, aunts, uncles and of course his new great grandma (of course I have no pictures of any of that or them). Meeting them was a favorite part of the trip for him, which made me really happy.


6 comments:

The Dummers said...

Looks like an awesome trip! So fun for Jasper to meet all the new fam!

Shelly said...

How cool! Too bad your camera broke, but it sounds like it was a great time!!

alcorrea5 said...

I do like the pics you do have. What a beautiful view that Glen Canyon is!

Karen said...

It wouldn't have been the same without you!

Becky said...

Fun times...I missed out (as always). I'm glad Jasper and Jackson got to meet everyone!

The Cragun's said...

Your blog is so cute! Your little boys are darling. I didn't know you adopted, that is so awesome! I guess Grandma isn't keeping me up to date on everyone.. I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys... You have such a cute family... You truly are an amazing mom, there so lucky to have you