June 17, 2010

I'm Crazy


I'm running the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay race tomorrow.

I'm crazy and super scared!

This race is a relay race from Logan to Park city - 188 miles. Our team is made of 12 women, and we each run three different legs of the race.

I am runner #1. My first leg is 7.9 miles. My second leg is 8.5 miles. My third leg is 4.8 miles. All if this is done in 2 days. To see the course maps, click here.

Right now I'm packing up all the socks I'll need, food, ipod, and treats.

If I survive, I'll tell you all about it. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Blaisdell's said...

You are crazy, but good luck!!! :)

Tina McKinnon said...

GOOD LUCK! Whew! I can't even imagine! xox

The Cragun's said...

Good Luck! That is great! Wish I was a runner...

The Rookie said...

I'm tired just thinking about it. Good Luck! Hooray! And any other encouragements that might help you in your stints!

Becky said...

GOOD LUCK! Can you bring heelies? (sneakers with hidden wheels)

The Dummers said...

Yes, yes you ARE crazy, but good luck anyway!!! I'm sending energetic thoughts your way!

Kandice said...

GOOD LUCK! It will be fun!

Karen said...

OMG!