June 8, 2010

True Confessions

Sometimes when I cant sleep or when Im trying to avoid folding laundry or another yucky chore, I watch:

QVC!

The Home Shopping Network. Whos a nerd? ME!

There is something about it that just relaxes me. And I love to watch all the too good to be true products. And it’s fun to watch Joan Rivers face NOT MOVE.

Some things I really do like like Paula Deen or Rachel Ray cookware. That stuff makes me want to cook!

Some things I know would just be BAD, like the clothes. Hello, when even the models look dumb in the clothes it’s a bad sign.

3 comments:

Curtis Fisher said...

My wife does the same thing! We live only 2 miles from the QVC studio, every once in a while we go to a live audience show. It's really interesting seeing them live.

Staci said...

Thats funny cuz I actually watch my first QVC show the other day. It was about velvet shoes. Sick.

Anonymous said...

Hey, love your blog but....I think you should watch HSN instead! That's where I demo products and I actually have an iron tomorrow! This was the first day on my blog; check it out sometime at homeshoppinggal.blogspot.com