June 29, 2010

Jackson's words

Jacksons words aren't many, but here are some.

Kack Kack = Quack Quack, meaning Duck.

CCCaca = Cookie, meaning anything good - including chicken nuggets and cap'n crunch cereal. He REALLY emphasizes the hard 'C' sound.

CCCah= Car. This could also be anything with wheels - a wagon, a truck, a skateboard.

Dada= Dad, Jasper

Mami - this is me, and a new one! I used to be Daddy too until a week ago.

Deeda= Jasper

Jaja - Jasper

Wishy= Fishy

Liah = Lion

Eeaah = elephant

nos, eyh, eah = nose eyes, ears

Zhoooosh = shoes

ha da = hot dog

gugle gugle gugle = The sound his toy drill makes

Peees! = Please

Nigh Nigh= Goodnight!

ROOAAARRR = His answer when asked, "What does Grandpa say?"

ROOAAARRR= What a lion says, or any other animal except a dog.

Hasssy= Horsey

There are a few more, but he mostly talks in whines.

I broke my camera so I'll have to post pictures later. Jackson is really cute, and Jasper is getting SO BIG. He's thisclose to being taller than me.



2 comments:

The Dummers said...

What a cutie! I love that there are like 3 words for Jasper. He obviously has a favorite... :)

Shelly said...

So cute!!!

And congrats on the new name! :)